Pantone palette of 301 colorful metallics Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE NumberSix tear–out chips per colorPANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applicationsEliminates guesswork in color selectionChromatic layout makes it easy to locate desired colorsEasy–to–use and portable loose-leaf formatOne book allows you to select a color and specify with a chip for accurate communicationEach chip provides a printing standard with colors that bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or namePANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally availableSystem supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers.
About the Product
300 new premium metallic colors Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks Chromatically arrangedText-weight paper PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or nameColors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colorsMarket-driven special-effect colorsHigher luster for greater impactColors can be coated with aqueous and UV coatingsChromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitiveSubstrate paper stock matches popular print specifications.
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Colors can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- ISBN # 978-1-590653-20-3
- UPC # 8-49572-00178-3
- SKU # GB1505
- SRP # US$ 195.00
- Pantone Authorized Distributor # Sudarshan Book Distributor
- Call us now for Lowest Price Guaranteed # 91-9891136888 email # email@example.com