294 new trend colors!
The Formula Guide Supplement expands your palette of spot colors for graphic design with 294 new, trend-relevant Pantone Colors on coated and uncoated stock. Designers can use the Supplement to keep up to date with the latest colors when creating logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and when spot color printing is required.
• Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials
• Adds more basics and neutral colors for greater palette nuance
• More colors allow for enhanced expressivity through color
• Get all 294 new colors in one guide
• Compact, handheld fan deck featuring just the 294 newest colors
• Printed on both coated and uncoated paper
• Coated colors are arranged in the front of the guide, followed by uncoated colors
• Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
• 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors
• Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
• Colors arranged in chromatic format
• Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
• Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
• Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
• Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
• Bring Color to Life, DigitallyLearn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Ratings and Reviews
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews