The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated guide is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. An essential guide for designers, Bridge solid PANTONE Colors for CMYK printing or web design. The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE provides process color mock-up of all solid PANTONE Colors – in a suitable step by step comparison format. Since 2010 Pantone have added 644 new market driven colors. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colors than ever to inspire their creativity and make it brilliant. Pantone is the only globally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
About the Product
Contains all 1,845 PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated stock Portable fan guide format Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid colors RGB and HTML values for solid colors Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors Text-weight paper stock PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications Color locator index Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB Includes Color Checker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation One guide, multiple uses Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses Optimally display colors on monitors and web pages Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching Included color correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees.
- This guide features 1,845 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors shown side-by-side with their four-color process printed equivalents on coated paper enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colors can be matched in CMYK.
- Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colors to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
- New colors have been added to the front of the guide, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so they can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of the guide for easy location of colors by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
- Guide is produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.
- This guide demonstrates the effects of printing on coated stock for each color1,845 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the color match, if desired Substrate: Ink on text-weight paperAll colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available System supported by worldwide network of
- Pantone Licensees Individual guide size: 1 5/8″ x 9 1/4″
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-05-7
- UPC #: 8 49572 00544 6
- SKU # GG6103N
- Mailer Dimensions: 4-1/8″ x 10-5/8″ x 2-1/8″
- SRP # US$ 175.00
- Pantone Authorized Distributor # Sudarshan Book Distributors
- Call us for Lowest Price Guaranteed # 9891136888 email # firstname.lastname@example.org
|No. Of Pages||120|
|Dimensions||12 cm (L) x 16 cm (W) x 14 cm (H)|
Ratings and Reviews
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews