Color Evaluation Kit
Color Evaluation Kit provides a full solution of color guides and proper lighting tools for any creative to adequately evaluate and approve color of various materials. Use the D65 light booth/stickers and Color Guide when reviewing color for hard/soft goods, textiles and coatings. Replace the booth lamps with the D50 versions and Formula Guide when reviewing color on printed materials.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update our Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
· Pantone D65 Light Booth
· Two D50 interchangeable lamps
· Formula Guide Coated fan deck
· Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide set
· One sheet each: D65 and D50 Lighting Indicator stickers
· Evaluating color under the proper lighting helps adequately identify color variations and metameric effects that can be costly if not discovered until after production
· Formula Guide includes 1,867 total colors and is our most commonly used guide in the world for brand guidelines and spot color printing
· Color Guide illustrates all 2,310 of the Fashion, Home & Interiors colors as a lacquer coating on paper and our most affordable and portable offering in the FHI system.
· Interchanging lamps is simple and allows for both dedicated daylight sources best used for evaluating graphics and printed works (D50) as well as all other materials (D65)
· Lighting Indicator stickers tell you at a glance whether your ambient lighting conditions are giving you an accurate visual read of your color. Two light-sensitive patches react to your viewing illumination, changing color under different lighting temperatures. Under proper lighting, the two patches will appear to match. If the light is not in the proper range, the two patches will appear different.
· Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
· Pantone D65 Light Booth delivers consistent, reliable daylight (D65), home (A Tungsten) and store (TL84) lighting options for hard/soft, textile, coatings and many other colored or dyed materials
· Two D50 interchangeable lamps can be swapped with the booth’s D65 lamps to create an ideal lighting environment for evaluating graphics and printed materials
· Use Formula Guide for design inspiration, color specification, and printing accuracy when creating spot color logos and branding, marketing materials, and packaging
· Color Guide is the perfect tool for viewing the appearance of color on hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather products
· Lighting Indicator stickers demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation. Use D50 for printed materials and D65 for all other products – hard/soft goods, textiles, paint, etc.
Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated
Visualize and communicate color for graphics and print
The color reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this indispensable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot Color inks.
· Displays all 1,867 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock
· Use from design inspiration to press check
· Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
· Pantone Spot Colors are available in most digital design programs
· Handheld decks provide an on-the-go reference
· Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
· Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
· 1,867 spot colors, including the latest 112 new colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone graphics system
· Arranged in chromatic format, with new colors displayed in the front
· Colors available for specification in most digital design software
· Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
· Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
· Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
· 98% of featured colors measure under 2dE tolerance to the master standard data
· Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
· Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colors on printed materials
· Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
· Item Model Number: 2016-005
· Brand: Pantone
· Item Package Quantity 1 Pcs.
· Importer: Sudarshan Book Distributors
· SRP: USD 1,795.00
Ratings and Reviews
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews